THE STAINED GLASS OF ZION

BACK TO NORTH WINDOWS

The NORTH WINDOWS - DOWNSTAIRS

FIRST WINDOW

The Good Shepherd (John 10:1-30)

Created in Loving memory of Wm. Theo. Schultze, founder of Zion Sunday School by His Daughter Anna Abercrombie 1930 by the Foertsch-Lettau Art Glass Studio Baltimore, MD.

This window was restored through a gift given in memory of Rudolf O. Schultheiss From his loving wife Eve.

Zion  Restoration Campaign 1990

BACK TO NORTH WINDOWS

RETURN TO TOUR STARTING PAGE

  Zion Logo